AI architect and software builder. Passion for machine learning, computer vision, medical image analysis, and computer security.
Since 2016 building new products at technology accelerator 4Catalyzer, involved with Butterfly Network and Hyperfine. Currently learning the machine learning team at Hyperfine.
Between 2013 and 2016 technical leader of network security projects at Cisco Systems. Built products in large scale traffic analysis for threat defense used by millions of customers.
Between 2008 and 2013 scientist and leader at Siemens Corporate Research. Contributed to tens of products, received best product award from J&J.
PhD and MSc in Computer Science from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), MSc in Electrical Engineering from Union College. Undergraduate at the Czech Technical University.
Author of more than 32 technical articles in leading journals and conferences and more than 24 patent applications.
- Medical Computer Vision Workshop @ CVPR June 16, 2019 (CVPR MVC 2019).
- 8/27/2019 Hyperfine will showcase the technology at the ACEP conference in Denver on Oct 27-30. Come and see us.
- 6/4/2019 Our paper on ``Nonuniform Variational Network: Deep Learning for Accelerated Nonuniform MR Image Reconstruction’’ was accepted and will be presented at the MICCAI 2019 conference in Shenzhen.
- 3/11/2019 The video of my talk on our work on ``Deep MR image reconstruction across k-space and image domain’’ has been posted on i2i Workshop 2018 web site.
- 3/4/2019 Hyperfine launches a new website. The company envisions MR systems that are portable at the Point of Care. Imagine MR directly at the bedside - no need for a shielded room.