Senior Scientist and technical leader of machine learning R&D projects. Passion for computer vision, medical image analysis, and computer security.
Since 2016 building new products at technology accelerator 4Catalyzer, involved with Butterfly Network and Hyperfine Research.
Between 2013 and 2016 technical leader of network security projects at Cisco Systems. Built products in large scale traffic analysis for threat defense used by millions of customers.
Between 2008 and 2013 scientist and leader at Siemens Corporate Research. Contributed to tens of products, received best product award from J&J.
PhD and MSc in Computer Science from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), MSc in Electrical Engineering from Union College. Undergraduate at the Czech Technical University.
Author of more than 32 technical articles in leading journals and conferences and more than 24 patent applications.
- Medical Computer Vision Workshop @ CVPR June 16, 2019 (CVPR MVC 2019).
- 3/11/2019 The video of my talk on our work on ``Deep MR image reconstruction across k-space and image domain’’ has been posted on i2i Workshop 2018 web site.
- 3/4/2019 Hyperfine launches a new website. The company envisions MR systems that are portable at the Point of Care. Imagine MR directly at the bedside - no need for a shielded room.
- 2/28/2019 I am presenting a talk on ``Deep Learning and Medical Imaging for Streamlining MRI Exams’’ at Stony Brook’s Biomedical Informatics Grand Rounds.
- 8/20/2018 Hyperfine Research will present in the ``Maximum overdrive: the AI revolution’’ session at the i2i Workshop in NYC.